Premed 101 Forums

do you need verifiers for the Mac questions?

let me rephrase that...

Yes you need verifiers for the Mcmaster questions, but what would you do (for example, question #1 that asks why you want to pursue a career in medicine when there are other ways of helping people) for answers that really can't be verified because they are your own thoughts? Would they disregard what I wrote because it doesn't have any verifiers? Thx!!

Ahh.

thanks future_doc!

Do you think its unwise to write an answer purely based on thoughts though, or should i include at least 1 example = 1 verifier?

I find the answers to be quite personal, so even if I had a verifier, he or she would only know the activity, not the underlying context.....

Ahh.

thanks future_doc!

Do you think its unwise to write an answer purely based on thoughts though, or should i include at least 1 example = 1 verifier?

I find the answers to be quite personal, so even if I had a verifier, he or she would only know the activity, not the underlying context.....

Its not unwise. We each answer in our own way and try our best. You need to be comfortable with the answer and also ask yourself if this looks like a good answer from an objective point of view.

Archived