Premed 101 Forums

transcript request form

Even though I read the instructions, I just want to be 100% sure that I didn't misunderstand anything... So, with regards to the Transcript Request Form (TRF), ALL you have you do (assuming you are attending uni), is enter the request... then when you submit the application before Oct. 1, the payment will be included in the overall payment... and this counts as getting your transcript in before the deadline...? So pretty much, just submit a TRF with your application, and you don't need to think about it? It is all their responmsibility from there? (ie) You don't need to contact your school's registrar office yourself or anything like that?.... Please let me know if this is correct, or if I am missing anything?

I just don't want to not talk to registrar, submit the TRF, and then find out my application is void because they didn't get my transcript, or it wasn't in on time...

thanks

I called OMSAS today with this very question and they said yes. As long as the TRF is in before Oct 1, it counts as being in before the deadline, even if the physical transcript arrives later. I hope it's true!

Yup, that's the way it has always been.

Hope everything is going ok with everyone's apps - good luck!

Archived