Premed 101 Forums

How many of you out there....

...with second undergrad degrees have actually gotten accepted into medical school?

Since I'm seriously considering this now, I thought some success stories can give me (and everyone else who is in a similar boat) some motivation...

I'm a little bit short on motivation and high on depression at the moment because it seems like I'm lagging behind majoooooorly and I know I'm going to have to tak a lot of heat for going back to undergrad from family.

So if you got accepted, please let us know! And if you don't mind, could you post stats as well and what you did you first and second degrees in, and possibly how long it took you to do both? And how you managed to get past all the barriers and criticism and kept yourself going?

thanks so much!

(I don't post much but this forum has become like my second family =))

http://premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27099&highlight=accepted

All I did was type in, "accepted" in the Non-trad forum option in advanced search and presto, look what came up.

Hope it helps.

Cheers

Thanks for the link! Yeah I did search acceptances also and found quite a few great success stories, but I thought i'd start a separate thread for people who specifically did second undergrad degrees.....but these help nonetheless =)

Thanks for the link! Yeah I did search acceptances also and found quite a few great success stories, but I thought i'd start a separate thread for people who specifically did second undergrad degrees.....but these help nonetheless =)

There is a lot! Not uncommon in my class at Western either for that matter :)

Archived