Premed 101 Forums

Verifiers for Accomplishments

w301088563

Hi Everyone,

I've checked as many threads regarding verifiers but haven't gotten a solid answer. So I was hoping someone (preferably a current med student) would be able to shed some light on the following.

For accomplishments and awards like NSERC, RCM Music Certificates, etc. do we need to have a verifier? because I have documentation (and not sure if this falls under transcript) to show that I have accomplished the above.

Thanks for your help to come.

w301088563

Hi Everyone,

I've checked as many threads regarding verifiers but haven't gotten a solid answer. So I was hoping someone (preferably a current med student) would be able to shed some light on the following.

For accomplishments and awards like NSERC, RCM Music Certificates, etc. do we need to have a verifier? because I have documentation (and not sure if this falls under transcript) to show that I have accomplished the above.

Thanks for your help to come.

w301088563

I put verifiers for everything. For NSERC, put your supervisor. For other things just find someone who did the activity with you, or the person who administered the award, or another student who knows you well enough. You dont need to send in documentation (it will not be looked at). Transcript is just the list of your academic grades your registrar sends out.

I was interviewed twice and no one ever called my verifiers, even for my more out there activities like dog sledding, or having my collaborative artwork hanging in fairly prestigious galleries.

They asked me about both activities in my interviews, but verifiers were never called.

Same here - interviewed but no verification. It's dumb luck I think, doesn't change the need for verifiers - you don't want to be the one person they call about and not be prepared.

Archived