Premed 101 Forums

Nowhere to say hi?

Usama Javaid

Hello guys, I'm a new member of the forums. I've been lurking around here for several months now, but when I couldn't open the link to a picture of this year's Schulich bag I figured it was time to register :D .

Anyway, I'm a first year student at University of Windsor studying Chemistry as a stepping stone to my dream of becoming a cardiologist. I hope to learn more much from the forum (which has already been a huge source of information) and hopefully one day I'll be able to help out others. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and give a little intro. I didn't find any specific section to do it and this seemed to be the most "off topic" one, so forgive me if I messed up my first post lol.

Usama

Hello guys, I'm a new member of the forums. I've been lurking around here for several months now, but when I couldn't open the link to a picture of this year's Schulich bag I figured it was time to register :D .

Anyway, I'm a first year student at University of Windsor studying Chemistry as a stepping stone to my dream of becoming a cardiologist. I hope to learn more much from the forum (which has already been a huge source of information) and hopefully one day I'll be able to help out others. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and give a little intro. I didn't find any specific section to do it and this seemed to be the most "off topic" one, so forgive me if I messed up my first post lol.

Usama

hi and welcome!

People say that facebook is a time waster, and when people join they are often warned of that fact. I waste way more time on pm101 than on fb.

Same here, I have the majority of FB ppl in an "other" list so they cannot read anything I write there or see any of my pictures (obviously, those of you on here can read and see what I have and are, therefore, not blocked).

This is more of a "community" than facebook--the majority of us on here are in the same boat.

Usama

Hi. :) Good luck.

i dont have a fb account... pm101 account is more useful than an fb account ;)

i hadn't even heard of fb until like 2 yrs ago..now i have an account but only 9 friends most of whom are from p101 so for me it's a way to put pix to these interesting (or not so interesting *cough* law *cough*) personalities i've met on here :P and yeah i don't get to kill much time fb-stalking ppl, but still it's true what they say about quality vs quantity and this applies to stalking as well :D

i hadn't even heard of fb until like 2 yrs ago..now i have an account but only 9 friends most of whom are from p101 so for me it's a way to put pix to these interesting (or not so interesting *cough* law *cough*) personalities i've met on here :P and yeah i don't get to kill much time fb-stalking ppl, but still it's true what they say about quality vs quantity and this applies to stalking as well :D

Lol...yes, I love putting pictures to faces as well. And voices...who knew Law was actually Elmo?

LOL i had to show my mom that video. i was like, mom come see the iraqi terrorist (she already knew him as that LOL). of course, she didn't really remember/know who elmo was, so i had to youtube elmo for her first. anyways, it was amazing and she was impressed and even asked to see it again later :D

i really really think and believe with all my heart that law should link to it here :D

Archived