Premed 101 Forums

Til Feb...

terryann

Essays submitted...check...mcat results next week....now I await news if an interview is granted in Feb...and if no love from the univ's I applied to...got some good practice in this year

Thanks so much EVERYONE, I learned alot from this site..positive thoughts to all that your application is well received...

Thanks all...

Well....Law...if I need to rewrite the MCAT, you will have another member of your mcat support group.....marks back next week...but I am easy...mimimum required would be a big celebration for me..

Off...to travel for 11 days..delayed summer vaca...re: MCAT studying..oh to be free..hell yeah

Do we seriously have to wait until Feb to find out? When is the earliest that interview invites can come?
Last year, my friend got her interview invites/pre-interview rejection emails at the end on january/beginning of february. Then her interviews were at the end of march/early april, with acceptances going out in may. But this is for Ontario. I don't know about schools in other provinces.

Do we seriously have to wait until Feb to find out? When is the earliest that interview invites can come?

It does depend on the school/province. UBC sends out invites to interview in early December. You still don't find out about acceptance though until May :rolleyes:

Thanks all...

Well....Law...if I need to rewrite the MCAT, you will have another member of your mcat support group.....marks back next week...but I am easy...mimimum required would be a big celebration for me..

Off...to travel for 11 days..delayed summer vaca...re: MCAT studying..oh to be free..hell yeah

Let's hope it doesn't come to that!!

Archived