Premed 101 Forums

For those of you who've submitted but not yet received payment confirmation...

Does your main screen page say...

PAYMENT INFORMATION

* Please note that ALL fees are non-refundable.

* There is a $25 processing fee for NSF cheques.

* Receipt of these fees later than October 6, 2008 will invalidate your application.

I hope that is just a typo...:rolleyes: I'd post a screenshot of my screen, but I don't know how to do that.. anyhow, that's what my screen says..

PAYMENT INFORMATION

* Receipt of these fees later than October 6, 2008 will invalidate your application.

I hope that is just a typo...:rolleyes: I'd post a screenshot of my screen, but I don't know how to do that.. anyhow, that's what my screen says..

haha of course that would be a typo... but if you did want to take a screenshot, I would either use the prntscrn button then paste it into paint, or use the snipping tool if you are running vista or windows 7 to take a selective screenshot... orrrr use one note's clip function (which can be accessed from in the program or with windows key + s if you have the one note item in your toolbar)... not like it matters much haha

I wanted to take an SS so I could show it here, so that no one thinks I'm making it up, but I ended up just copying and pasting the text...

Lol ya I definitely knew it was a typo... I just found it somewhat amusing, here at almost 2AM.. I should sleep..

No I'm serious, I have the SS on my computer... but wasn't sure how to show it on a thread... Don't you see that date too on the main page of your account?

It's still there, even now that I have access to the verification tools.

Right I believe you, but why do you think the Oct 6 Payment Deadline is a mistake?

I urge you to pay again immediately with a credit card plus the $25 charge.

If you have double paid, as in if it is a typo, you will get your money back. In the alternative, you have just lost this application cycle b/c you did not react in a professional manner. You can call them on Monday, but you make false assumptions at your own considerable risk. In other words, like sv3 is suggesting, better safe than sorry.

PAYMENT INFORMATION

also i never saw this. you didnt pay with a credit card i guess? things should be ok if your cheque gets there in time............but id def check. with these things a card is always best. its immediate

I think the OP is referring to the fact that it says 2008 instead of 2009. Not the fact that the deadline is October 6th.

Although, I could be mistaken.

1 for thatonekid.

But c'mon, if that's what this was about, why even ask? It's clearly erroneous!

I think the OP is referring to the fact that it says 2008 instead of 2009. Not the fact that the deadline is October 6th.

Although, I could be mistaken.

Yes yes...! Sorry, my bad, I should have been a little clearer. The year (2008 instead of 2009) is a typo, that's all. I know, it's very lame, not a big deal, but I thought maybe someone would have called OMSAS about it a while ago? (No, I didn't and I won't, since I paid with CC and also already have access to the verification tools) I only submitted yesterday.

Archived