Premed 101 Forums

IB transcripts

It says yes on the website. But if you are a U of A student and you sent your transcripts to the registrar back in high school, you don't have to do it again apparently cause they keep it on file for even 7 years after you're done your education at the UA. I wasted 15 bucks on that... haha.

It says yes on the website. But if you are a U of A student and you sent your transcripts to the registrar back in high school, you don't have to do it again apparently cause they keep it on file for even 7 years after you're done your education at the UA. I wasted 15 bucks on that... haha.

Damn it..I was hoping I didn't need to send them. It's such a pain sending the request for transcripts by mail.

I'm not even really using the IB marks in any way...

On a related note...

Alberta requests two copies of your transcripts, including IP/AP ones. I have only sent one copy of my AP transcript, and Beartracks says "Completed" in regards to this. Do you think I'm in the clear? Maybe they just want two copies of your regular transcripts?

Damn it..I was hoping I didn't need to send them. It's such a pain sending the request for transcripts by mail.

I'm not even really using the IB marks in any way...

I asked about this too cause I'm not using my IB marks for my GPA calculation but the admissions committee still needs to see it. I don't get why but that's just the way it is...

Not quite sure why they want your IB marks - but it is something they ask for.

We called last year to find out, and they did tell us we needed to submit our IB marks.

I think you can order a transcript from IB online, you just need your IB student number.

And both Alberta schools do require 2 transcripts; I am not sure why - but it is indeed just another hoop you need to jump through.

Goodluck guys.

Archived