Premed 101 Forums

To share: Brand new luxury apartment, first month FREE!

Guest tensilversaxes

Guest tensilversaxes

Hi everyone,

I’m starting med school in September (1st year) and I’m looking for a roommate to share my brand new, air-conditioned, luxury 2 bedroom apartment. It includes your own private four-piece bathroom with lots of closet space in the bedroom. I would prefer to live with another male med/graduate level student.

This apartment is brand new. Never been lived in before! There’s a living room, dining room and a kitchen with all brand new appliances including microwave and dishwasher. There’s also a great view from the huge 7th floor balcony.

The building website is www.oldoakproperties.com/...chure.html and it lists all the little details about the unit that I won’t bother to type out. You can see the unit floor plan and lots of photos that I took of the apartment and the available room here: photos.yahoo.com/goldengun_bond

Finally, there’s a huge laundry room with industrial-sized dryers. Connected to the laundry room is an exercise room (so you can run while waiting for the laundry), and a lounge with new couches and a big screen TV (where you could study or just veg out).

A little about me; Male, 23 years old. I’m fun and have a good sense of humour, but I’m also a quiet and respectful roommate. I’m looking for the same in someone to live with. I love music and I’m really excited to be going to Western this year!

Rent: $545/month, this includes utilities and parking. The first month’s rent is FREE! We’ll share internet, phone and cable TV. If you use public transit there’s a bus stop just outside the door. The 33 bus will get you to UWO campus in 15 mins, and the 20 bus will get you downtown in 15 minutes.

I know it’s getting late in the game, but I was only recently accepted off the waitlist. I’m sure there are still some people out there who need a place, so email me ASAP: scottmcguffin AT gmail DOT com, or call me at (519) 994-1428.

Archived