Premed 101 Forums

FC Date??

AdamP

:D I love Halloween. Twas greaaattt. I have SO MUCH work to do now though. I'm going to have to slave away to make up for my two days of fun.

Excellent ;) I thought I was going to end up failing a quiz thanks to "celebrations", but my prof has postponed our quizzes for another two weeks! SO SWEET!!!!!!

While you were out fooling around as a fake ninja, I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare....2! :P

All I have to say is its AWWEESOMEE! Better graphics, better weapons, just better. Although there is now a really cheap SWAT shield that can apparently handle direct hits from RPGs, and can squash people to death... Still, I think I'll need to get xbox now. :)

While you were out fooling around as a fake ninja, I was playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare....2! :P

All I have to say is its AWWEESOMEE! Better graphics, better weapons, just better. Although there is now a really cheap SWAT shield that can apparently handle direct hits from RPGs, and can squash people to death... Still, I think I'll need to get xbox now. :)

I'm jealous. I can't play xbox. No more timeee. Sadness.

Archived