Premed 101 Forums

Interview offers to be made tuesday feb 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one advantage about the west coast, is usually the letters are in the inbox by the time I wake up due to the time change. less "awake time" waiting for me

one disadvantage about the west coast, is usually the letters are in the inbox by the time I wake up due to the time change. potential cardiac arrest lying in bed wishing for the best trying to read my emails without my glasses on.

just cant win 'em all :)

good luck everyone!

one advantage about the west coast, is usually the letters are in the inbox by the time I wake up due to the time change. less "awake time" waiting for me

one disadvantage about the west coast, is usually the letters are in the inbox by the time I wake up due to the time change. potential cardiac arrest lying in bed wishing for the best trying to read my emails without my glasses on.

just cant win 'em all :)

good luck everyone!

Ahahaha. :D Good luck everyone! I've always wanted to see Calgary. Maybe this interview invite will be that opportunity =)

I just wanted to check whether UC sends out emails as well as posting on the online system? Anyone know about this?

In the e-mail there's a link/info about how to log into the online scheduling system. Check your e-mail fairly frequently because it's a first come, first serve basis

In the e-mail there's a link/info about how to log into the online scheduling system. Check your e-mail fairly frequently because it's a first come, first serve basis

They said on twitter that invites come out today, the online system opens tmrw.

No rush on checking the emails.... at least not for that reason..... why cant they send it out first thing in the morning?!!?!?

Archived