Premed 101 Forums

Interview offers to be made tuesday feb 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha... I know exactly what you mean. I've been home since 2 (checked my e-mail every 5 mins during my break at uni) and have been trying to start my German essay due tomorrow.....

So far I have opened Word :P

I'm working on physics... I have my books open and the question written down...

*refresh refresh refresh*

where was I?

btw guys, it's much better to just refresh this thread than your inbox. it's like refreshing 150 people's inboxes with one click!

LOL yep ;) My philosophy as well.

EDIT: Gonna go watch some Oprah <3 and eat supper. Be back in 30- 1h! Gonna detach from the outcome and be really zen. Lawl. Let's see how it goes.

At the end of the day, its not like they're withholding invites intentionally to cause us stress, and they said that barring technological issues the invites would come out today. Needless to say, if there are problems they'd be equally stressed I'm sure. Best to not distract them, just to sit back, relax as best as you can (yeah, right) and le them do their jobs!.... Maybe that call will delay them another half a minute! :P

I REALLY REALLY hope they come out soon... I have to go skating in 45 minutes and won't be back until like 6:30... I want to find out before I go if I got in or not... but on the other hand... if they are coming out today, I'll definitly know by the time I get back.

The sooner the better though:rolleyes:

At the end of the day, its not like they're withholding invites intentionally to cause us stress, and they said that barring technological issues the invites would come out today. Needless to say, if there are problems they'd be equally stressed I'm sure. Best to not distract them, just to sit back, relax as best as you can (yeah, right) and le them do their jobs!.... Maybe that call will delay them another half a minute! :P

Here is hoping that if there is technical glitch, they at least KNOW of it.

Archived