Premed 101 Forums

Interview offers to be made tuesday feb 2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Homer Simpson voice - "The following people didn't make the cut for an interview and are therefore done for this cycle.... you, you, you, you and you..... To the rest of you; Congratulations! You're going for an interview! You better go get prepared!..... except for you, you're cut!"

In Chief Wiggum voice - "The following people didn't make the cut for an interview and are therefore done for this cycle.... you, you, you, you and you..... To the rest of you; Congratulations! You're going for an interview! You better go get prepared!..... except for you, you're cut!"

isnt that homer?

SUSPENSE IS DRIVING ME MAD!!!

123 viewing?! haha... apparently EVERYONE wants to know the precise second interview invites get sent out. haha.... I hope it's soon!!!

EDIT: How often is everyone checking their e-mail? I was checking mine every 5 minutes earlier today... now I think it's close to every 2 :S

they're waiting until the forum gets to 200 people viewing... then they're hitting send. hahahahha.

Well, the rest of the forum broke a record today (like 5 minutes ago) for most people viewing ever: 404.... so 200 in one section of it shouldn't be too far off! lol

123 viewing?! haha... apparently EVERYONE wants to know the precise second interview invites get sent out. haha.... I hope it's soon!!!

EDIT: How often is everyone checking their e-mail? I was checking mine every 5 minutes earlier today... now I think it's close to every 2 :S

I've been sitting here hitting refresh every 2-3 minutes all day...and I'm at work! ...today will be a write-off!

Well, the rest of the forum broke a record today (like 5 minutes ago) for most people viewing ever: 404.... so 200 in one section of it shouldn't be too far off! lol

In that case, they're waiting until 4:20. Just enough time to send the e-mails and turn off the phones hoping to avoid crazed premed students frothing at the mouth because they didn't get an interview... as well as the crazed frothing at the mouth ones that do, who are calling freaking out over the details.

Your thoughts on this one..

What's funnier? Faking an interview invite ~ 2 weeks before they are supposed to come out, or faking an interview invite ~ 2 minutes before they are supposed to come out?

Both would be bad, 2 weeks early makes everyone worried, but 2 minutes... everyone knows theirs will be coming soon, so it won't be too bad.

Either way I wouldn't mess with crazed people anxious over news! They might go all hockey fight on your @$$ haha

yeah, i've been hear since 8AM too... couldn't sleep so i thought i would get some science done... bahaha. right... as much science that can get done while refreshing my email inbox...

Haha... I know exactly what you mean. I've been home since 2 (checked my e-mail every 5 mins during my break at uni) and have been trying to start my German essay due tomorrow.....

So far I have opened Word :P

Archived