Premed 101 Forums

Too late to get a GREEN backpack?

Thanks for the suggestions!

I contacted our local MD rep and she said she'd look into getting me an embroidered one that was leftover from '07. So far, no word. But I'll keep you updated!

cool :) it would be nice if we can go back, as I am sure some people in my class will eventually lose their bag etc.

i love the people who buy the exact same backpacks (unembroidered). you see them on the street and you are about to go and say hi or something cuz you think they are one of you, but then they walk by and you realize it's just the exact same backpack without the labelling (thus they aren't med).

i feel sorry for the people who didn't know anything about the med school backpack tradition and bought one (unembroidered copy just cuz it looked cool), and every single pre-med and med out there thinks they are posers but they didn't mean to do that at all.

i love the people who buy the exact same backpacks (unembroidered). you see them on the street and you are about to go and say hi or something cuz you think they are one of you, but then they walk by and you realize it's just the exact same backpack without the labelling (thus they aren't med).

i feel sorry for the people who didn't know anything about the med school backpack tradition and bought one (unembroidered copy just cuz it looked cool), and every single pre-med and med out there thinks they are posers but they didn't mean to do that at all.

I can see that happening - they are good bags! I could have easily picked one up without knowing about it (Waterloo doesn't have herds of meds walking around with the bags :))

Archived