Premed 101 Forums

Interview Dates

Just had a quick look around the forum and U of T site and can't seem to find the interview dates. Are they listed somewhere? I seem to remember reading them somewhere on this forum but can't find them. So far I've gathered that Feb 26th and Feb 28th are dates - I know it's impossible to be certain, but do you think that all of the invites for these dates have been sent?

Thanks

Just had a quick look around the forum and U of T site and can't seem to find the interview dates. Are they listed somewhere? I seem to remember reading them somewhere on this forum but can't find them. So far I've gathered that Feb 26th and Feb 28th are dates - I know it's impossible to be certain, but do you think that all of the invites for these dates have been sent?

Thanks

yes. check the blog, deborah mentioned that all invites for the feb weekend have been sent out.

At the moment we have enough invitations out to fill the February weekend, but we have not yet heard back from everyone. If any of those applicants withdraw from consideration, or have a conflict and need to reschedule, then we would invite another applicant to fill their interview spot.

^taken from one of the reply comments from their blog

http://utmedadmissions.wordpress.com/

edit: i beat the poster below by one minute *proud* XD

^ can you link the quote where she says it? It only says on twitter that invites/rejections will continue. nothing about feb seats all being taken up. sorry if I'm just blind :/

glasses usually help and as requested here is the quote (its below so you dont have to look so far :P )

At the moment we have enough invitations out to fill the February weekend, but we have not yet heard back from everyone. If any of those applicants withdraw from consideration, or have a conflict and need to reschedule, then we would invite another applicant to fill their interview spot.

Thanks

In fact, the interview weekend dates are listed on the Toronto MD program website:

Interview dates for 2010 entry are as follows:

February 26-28

March 26-28

April 16-18

Source: http://www.md.utoronto.ca/admissions/information/application/interview.htm

Archived