Premed 101 Forums

Dinner in Toronto: Thursday lunch/dinner or Tuesday dinner?

Guest CalicoKal

Guest CalicoKal

Ok, so there has been one request to change it to a lunch on the Thursday. I personally can't, because of work. I would imagine there are a lot of day-job people out there.

What about Tuesday night instead?

Let's do votes. Please respond indicating which of the following you would prefer:

Thursday dinner @ Spring Rolls on Yonge

Thursday lunch @ Spring Rolls on Yonge

Tuesday dinner @ Spring Rolls on Yonge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest UofT Student

Either Tuesday dinner or Thursday lunch works for me. :)

And if anyone wants to suggest a restaurant other than Spring Rolls, feel free! :) I just suggested Spring Rolls because I like the portion/price ratio. :D

Guest Steve U of T

Salad King is another good restaurant, near Yonge and Dundas. Haven't been there recently, but last time I was there, the food was great (it's a Thai restaurant, not a vegetarian/vegan restaurant as the name might imply).

Guest bt99

I was thinking of Spring Rolls too actually.

I'd prefer a Tuesday or Thursday dinner, but with enough notice I could do a Thursday lunch too.

Guest UofT Student

So it looks like Tuesday dinner seems to work for everyone then?

How does 6 PM on Tuesday, July 12, at the Spring Rolls on Yonge just south of Bloor sound? It would be great if people could post confirmations here so we can get an idea of how many (approx.) would be showing up. Then, if necessary, someone could make a reservation for us. :)

Guest bt99

Sure, Tuesday at 6 at Spring Rolls sounds fine. I wouldn't mind making the reservation, as long as I had a confirmed number to go by.

Guest Wendy

I also plan on being there. :) (I might be a bit late, because I'm not sure how fast I can make it there, but I'll try my best to be on time.)

Yay!

Guest LK MD

Hey everyone,

I'd love to come for dinner at Spring Rolls and meet some of my fellow classmates, but I'm trying to justify the drive from London all by myself. Anyone in the London area want to carpool? Send me an email ASAP.

kipplu@hotmail.com

cheers~

LK

Guest AMG82

Hi,

How late do people think this shindig will carry on for? Just asking bc if I head down, I probably won't be able to leave my house in Burlington until ~6 or 6:30pm ...

Let me know if anyone plans on hanging out after eating, or grabbing a drink, etc.

Avery

Guest CalicoKal

I'm in for dinner as well on Tuesday, and Avery, I'm more than happy to stick around for drinks into the evening a wee bit... :)

Archived