Premed 101 Forums

Trusthworthy Realstate Agent

Guest Gohan DBZ

Guest Gohan DBZ

I am wondering if anybody can recommand a trustworthy realstate agent. I really interested in buying a condo but need a honest realstate agent. Any help will me greatly appreciated

Gohan DBZ

Guest snowpea

I was just going to post the same thing. I'm currently in Europe, and won't return to Vancouver until the beginning of August, so I need someone trustworthy to help me out. I'd also appreciate the info. :) (Also, is it too rushed to try to buy an appartment in August?)

Guest Steve U of T

Real estate agents aren't used car salespeople. Being a real estate agent requires a license, and there is a code of ethics associated with obtaining and keeping that license. There are a variety of legal obligations that a real estate agent has to any client, so any real estate agent should be considered trustworthy. Some may work harder for you than others, but I think you'll be hard-pressed to find somebody that will try to rip you off. Any improprieties on a real estate agent's behalf could lead to their license being taken away and/or law suits. The question is akin to asking for a trustworthy physician - people who are untrustworthy may enter these professions, but they don't last long.

Guest Elaine I

When I was looking to move to London, I made contact with Hazel Sinclair from Royal LePage. She was extremely hard working on my behalf, sending me listings that I was interested in, pre-screening places, and responding very promptly to e-mails. Hazel can be reached at (519) 672-9880 or hazelsinclair@royallepage.ca. I didn't end up moving, and thus never put an offer in on a place; however, I was most impressed with the service I did receive (and the understanding of my changed plans).

Elaine

Archived