Premed 101 Forums

Class Schedule

Guest Scared in the Woods

Guest Steve U of T

Thanks for the link. Looking at the lecture titles makes me glad I have a broad background in physiology, with some immunology, biochemistry, and pathobiology. I can't wait to get started.

Guest Steve U of T

An engineering approach can be extremely helpful in understanding physiology. The entire field of study is based upon control systems and feedback. Anyways, they really only expect us to have the prerequisite courses. They'll bring everyone to an even playing field.

Guest iceapatel

Thanks for the link! I can't wait to get started either...

I may be getting ahead of myself, but I can't help wondering what the "PCL small group sessions" are about... although I would assume it means we would get together to work on whatever module we're on for the month. In the weeks where you can see the more in-depth schedule, there seem to be 2 PCL's on the Wednesday... but it says they will only be scheduled "sometimes". Does this mean we'll occasionally get the entire day off? :P

Guest Steve U of T

It says 'sometime on this day', not 'sometimes'. It appears that we have a 2 hour block at some point in the day, and the rest of the day off.

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

Yes, that's right- unless they've changed things from my day, in first year, on Wednesdays, you have only a 2-hour PCL session with 7 or 8 others and the rest of the day off for SDL, which, depending on how you come to define/use it, can stand for self-directed learning, self-directed laundry, self-directed laziness, etc. :lol

Hope this helps!

Best of luck!

Timmy

Archived