Premed 101 Forums

NYMC Interview

Hercegovka

• 2 weeks later...

The school is very isolated. It is right beside a penitentiary, and there doesn't seem to be much to do in the town.... however it is a 45 minute drive to NYC.

About 95% of the class stays in residence, at least for the first 2 years. They have special apartment style for married people or those with kids.

My interview was relatively relaxed from what I remember.... mostly just asked questions about different things listed on my application.

Don't stress too much about it.

• 2 weeks later...

I also got an interview (April 12) at NYMC...Loladera do you know for sure that the 175K needs to be put up by Canadians also? Has anyone called admissions to determine this? I know that we aren't treated as int'l but instead simply OOS by many schools, but I don't know about NYMC. That amount of money is daunting...

A line of credit is not simply 50,000 max for each and every person applying. The amount will depend on your credit rating, if you have a cosigner and the bank itself. There are many threads that indicate TD offers 80,000 for their first year...

Archived