Premed 101 Forums

Confirmation of registration?

Guest Steve U of T

Guest Steve U of T

When should we expect confirmation of our registration in the program? I sent back the forms along with the money order and course descriptions for my essay courses last Thursday, so they probably arrived today, or will arrive tomorrow. Will they wait and send out registration materials as a batch to everyone, or do they send out the information as soon as our response arrives? I'd just like to make sure everything is okay with my prerequisites, and that there are no problems. I'm in Florida at the moment, and I don't want to pay the ridiculous fees the hotel will charge me for calling. I sent an email on Thursday, and have not received a response.

Guest Platinum84

bump... Same question.

I emailed too but no response. I also called and left a voice message. Is there anyone other than Darla we can ask these questions (maybe she's really busy right now and someone else can help).

Guest aneliz

The office is swamped, but relax. They will answer calls/emails as fast as possible. If there is a problem with your response to the offer of admission (ie they didn't get it for whatever reason) they will contact you.

Where is the office? Is it in the medical sciences building? With very little time from now until the deadline, I'd rather drop off the paperwork and be sure it has arrived where it is supposed to.

Thanks,

Ror

Guest Platinum84

Hey,

Thanks - I figured they were swamped.

I'm leaving the country at the end of June - so I was just wondering around what time the registration packages have been sent in the past.

Thanks.

Guest Steve U of T

Yeah, I also figured they would be swamped, which is why I asked here. The email I sent them last week was actually asking about the validity of the course descriptions I was sending, and I got a response today. However, I didn't ask if my acceptance of the offer was received (because I sent that email prior to actually mailing my response).

Guest Platinum84

Hey,

I found out from the office today that they'll be sending out registration packages in "early July"

I was paranoid and wanted to verify my essay courses too. One had a 70% essay component and the other 45%. I think my question was too paranoid and stupid to merit a response :P

I got a response for something else though and that's when I found out about the packages.

See you all in the fall!

Guest pintobater

We have to wait till early July to find out if everything went fine with registration? That admission offer was kind of ominous saying "THE OFFER WILL BE NULL AND VOID IF SO AND SO IS NOT MET" a bunch of times. I guess it's just me being paranoid and needing an answer "Yes, welcome to U WO".

Archived