Premed 101 Forums

the excruciating wait.......

I have been reading the Dal thread and their acceptances are out and I am so envious! Congrats to everyone! The wait for IP students at MUN, like myself, is excruciating! I figure that I have another 60 days to go before I know my fate.

Wake me up in May.....:P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do they make IP's wait so much longer? You'd think they'd just let everyone know at the same time.

From what I have heard in the past, they wait until the marks are released for the Winter Semester to ensure that degrees will be conferred.

Unfortunately for me, I have my degree but I still have to wait. UGH!

Hi all

Just thought that I would let everyone know that letters for PEIs and Nbs are out this week. I am in St. John's and I got mine today, unfortunately it wasn't good news...Best of luck to all who have applied

Do you know if it's for all OOP's? Or just PEI and NB?

Hi all

Just thought that I would let everyone know that letters for PEIs and Nbs are out this week. I am in St. John's and I got mine today, unfortunately it wasn't good news...Best of luck to all who have applied

That's to bad rapy13. Did you apply anywhere else?

I think that anyone who did not get an interview will hear this week as well as acceptances for OOP; i.e. PEI and NB. But it's been awhile since I have been in the loop so just an assumption on my part.

Has anyone aside from NB and PEI applicants received acceptance/rejection letters?

Also, can you specify if you interviewed or not? I'm curious to know if the letters for interviewees are arriving outside of the maritimes yet.

Edit: I wish they could just email us on a predefined date, so I don't have to run home to check the snail mail at the end of every day!!

Also, can you specify if you interviewed or not? I'm curious to know if the letters for interviewees are arriving outside of the maritimes yet.

I'm in BC (and OOP) and I have yet to hear anything back. I interviewed on Feb 19th. Although, maybe posting this will mean a letter will be in my mailbox when I get home.

hey! just wondering if many people have heard any news yet. I see that a handful of people have gotten their letters, but it doesnt seem as though many have. I am waiting here in England for my letter and just wondering a bit about how things are progressing in Canada. Take care!!

Archived