Premed 101 Forums

the excruciating wait.......

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
to my knowledge they don't email. Only snail mail

Yeah, no emails during the process unless you ask them questions. But, considering the school's new mission to cut back on paper (MUN in general)...you would think the med school would be moving that way too.

Called in, letters were NOT mailed today.

arghhh!!! too good to be true.

and newfiemike, as much as I REALLY want an acceptance, a waitlist envelope would be ok too. better than a rejection. At least I'd still stand a chance even if the chances are slim depending on where I sit on the list.

Does anyone know whether the acceptance/waitlist letters come by a courier (like purolator) or by Canada Post Priority Post?

I feel like a cat perched on the window, stalking every person that walks near my house..lol.

The letters were mailed out Thursday, and many us received them yesterday. I am assuming the rest will reach the applicants on Monday.

I feel like we should make a facebook group for the class.. anyone in? I'm not great at making them.

Offers were sent priority and mine arrived in Edmonton on Friday. I was suprised it came so quick if they were supposedly only mailed out on Thursday.

I suppose it's possible that only offers were sent priority... something to think about maybe? Good luck to all those still waiting!

Hey Just thought I'd keep the optimism going, I got my acceptance a day later than all of my friends living in the same area who got waitlists, I don't know if they send them out at different times, but I'd wait till monday at least to start worrying.

Thanks for your dose of optimism! If the letters were mailed on Thursday, they wouldn't have gotten across the island that fast anyway. So, I guess there is still hope.....:o

Congrats to all who have received their acceptances thus far!

The letters were mailed out Thursday, and many us received them yesterday. I am assuming the rest will reach the applicants on Monday.

I feel like we should make a facebook group for the class.. anyone in? I'm not great at making them.

I'm new to this site, but I've been accepted too! :) I'm in if you want to make a facebook group... I'd love to start finding out who's in our class!

Archived