Premed 101 Forums

Nserc

onamountain

Do notifications about whether or not you got the award come through e-mail? Or is everything done through snail mail? Also, if you are rejected will they let you know?

I'm waiting on a response and it's bothering me that my summer is still up in the air.

ditto, i havent gotten an email or letter.

Im at the uofa

Do notifications about whether or not you got the award come through e-mail? Or is everything done through snail mail? Also, if you are rejected will they let you know?

I'm waiting on a response and it's bothering me that my summer is still up in the air.

email for my school

Depends on your school. Mine came through regular mail...then an email came a few days after I got the actual letter (redundant).

You can always email your supervisor or your school's NSERC liaison.

Yep, tried that a few days ago but didn't get a response until just now. Apparently letters are being mailed out next week at the school I applied to. Good luck arekieh! I'm not at uofa but hopefully they'll be sending out decisions soon too.

And thanks for the responses errbody!!

Yep, tried that a few days ago but didn't get a response until just now. Apparently letters are being mailed out next week at the school I applied to. Good luck arekieh! I'm not at uofa but hopefully they'll be sending out decisions soon too.

Sooo... you got it i assume? :D

thanks man, good luck to you to.

Atleast there is still hope :) i had kind of given up on it.

wooohooo!! There is definitely still hope, I just got my award offer e-mail today. :D Albeit with my name hilariously misspelled all the way through...ah well, I'll take it.

congrats

the deadline to accept your award at the u of a was last friday. perhaps they are waiting until everyone has accepted before they send out rejections.

damn :( too bad.Works out better this way anyways, taking a month long trip now :)

Archived