Premed 101 Forums

OOP Interview Invites are out!

Guest DramaticallyCounterintuitive

Guest medicator007

Congrats on getting an interview invite.... It's a great school and I wish you both all the best on your interviews. Feel free to post any questions or concerns here and we'll do our best to get back to you.

Medicator

got mine. Feb. 10.

are they all on weekdays?

Also, is there any idea of the actual numbers of OOP interviews / spots or do we only have the generally accepted statement that its 'easier to get in from out of country than OOP'?

Guest Maelswarm

I'm not sure, but incomplete I think refers to when you were submitting the various parts of it. It will change to ready for review once all the parts have been received.

Guest ilitvino

That's great news everyone! Congratulations! :rollin A curiosity question, what provinces and undergraduate institutions are you coming from?

Wish you all the best for your interview.

Guest justanotherapplicant

hey guys,

I also got an invite to mcgill and i'm super excited! congrats to everyone else who got the lucky email!

just a question.....did you guys get any sort of confirmation email to say that they received your confirmation for your interview?? sorry if i sound slightly neurotic :b ...mcgill is my #1 choice...dying to go there!

and in response to ilitvino's question...i'm from UT

Guest treehuggingbiologist

Hey - could you guys who got interviews post up your stats please? i'd love to go to McGill but i doubt i have anywhere near the grades for it.

Archived