Premed 101 Forums

Who is interviewing this friday & weekend?

Oh man! Two days before my interview and I end up getting an infection...maybe this infection was to remind me that medicine can do so much good. I spent a good amount of time in the fetal position last night, but after taking my medicine (after making an early visit to the drop-in doc) I feel sooooo great! Yay for antibiotics!!!!!!!!

I had bronchitis over interview weekend. It definitely wasn't fun trying to avoid coughing during the 30 minutes (one of those horrible phlegmy coughs)... good times lol.

Hi guys...I do not have an interview at the med school this weekend, but i do go to Uof T...i was wondering if someone could help me..a friend of mine is coming for her interview on Friday from Edmonton, and I haven't seen her in over a year. I wanted to give her kind of a surprise at the end of her interview day, by showing up when she was done :D I know that its stressful for you guys. She mentioned that her interview is at the medsci building, and goes from the morning till about 3..but im not sure where in the building it is? I was hoping to come after the interviews and kind've hang out in the hallway so that I wouldnt miss her. If anyone could give me the room number where you guys are supposed to checkin, or the general area id be so thankful. Thanks guys and GOOD LUCK!

The medsci building is in King's College circle (on the southeast corner). Nobody is given their exact interview time so your friend could be done as early as 2 and as late as 5 (also depending on if they choose to stick around afterwards). But if you hang around the building you'll probably notice a sea of black and white that is us! :)

Thanks a lot! Yeah I'll probably bring a book along and wait. lol I think the medsci building is pretty big..if i dont see the sea of black and white is there a room assignment where everyone congregates before the interview or for lunch?

At western med interviews there was a little meeting room where people could just wait and talk with everyone else. Thanks again for the help.

I believe the meeting room that interviewees will be congregating in is the medical alumni lounge. This is on the 3rd floor of MSB (2nd floor is the main floor, so only one flight up). Just take the stairwell beside Tim Hortons and you should see it on your right.

Archived