Premed 101 Forums

examkracker study package or 1001 question books?

ayinniya

Hi

so im trying to decide on whether i should purchase the examkracker study package or the 1001 question books. Right now im using a gold standard prep book and TPR Cracking the MCAt book, so im wondering if its better just to buy the question books and start working on those or if the examkracker study package will be good to go through first, any suggestions?

Thanks

=)

Hi

so im trying to decide on whether i should purchase the examkracker study package or the 1001 question books. Right now im using a gold standard prep book and TPR Cracking the MCAt book, so im wondering if its better just to buy the question books and start working on those or if the examkracker study package will be good to go through first, any suggestions?

Thanks

=)

If you find that the gold standard and TPR aren't working (ie, you don't fully grasp the concpets), then go for EK (though I would've started with them in the first place - they're pretty good). The 1001 question books are for people who have trouble grasping the science concepts. See how you are doing, and if you need more practice, then get them =)

Good luck!

Archived