Premed 101 Forums

Deposit/Confirmation

...I did the same; however, I don't think my tuition deposit has been cashed, either. ;)

I didn't get any automatic confirmation from MAC. However, I did email Wendy asking whether my deposit and acceptance form were received and she confirmed that they were both received. To be safe, email her :)

The university's financial office does the cheque-cashing, so no worries... I'm sure they just do it in piles based on when they were received. I doubt they sort through it for conditional acceptances - they can just as easily refund it later if the need arises!

I think you have the option of having it mailed to you or picking it up in Hamilton yourself. When I went to Hamilton asking for a PRC, she gave me an envelope and told me to write down my address so the results could be mailed back to me. :) whew!

Your HPS-PRC was mailed to your home?

I thought we had to go pick it up in Hamilton?

:confused:

...I'm thinking the reason I didn't get any of this good service, is because I arrived at the HPS at 6:59pm, just as they were closing and the attendant was in a rush to leave.

I'm hoping she at least processed my PRC request, at all! :eek:

I think you have the option of having it mailed to you or picking it up in Hamilton yourself. When I went to Hamilton asking for a PRC, she gave me an envelope and told me to write down my address so the results could be mailed back to me. :) whew!

Archived