Premed 101 Forums

Ski/Snowboard Club

Guest BoBBooTTaWa

Guest BoBBooTTaWa

Hey Peeps.

Just curious if Ottawa meds has a ski/snowboard club... If they do, how often do they hit the slopes?

Super excited,

Bobby.

Here's to putting Pubs, Bars, and Living large back into PBL. :D

Guest UOMeds06

Hi,

Yeah, I put together a Tremblant ski group last year. Tremblant offers a 4X4 student season pass for $299. I sent around a list in the first and second year classes and from there, one of the group members compiled the names for me and we each had a list of who was going skiing and when. I also started an ezboard such as this one for people to post dates and rides. I'll likely do the same this year if you're interested....I could use a hand with the first year class. If Tremblant is a little far for you, there are a few people that have been making the 20 minute trip to Camp Fortune....ask me about it on Tuesday! You can ask Ben/Scream07 who I am! ;)

UOMeds06

Guest SuzzieBee

I'm SO glad to see other people interested in skiing/snowboarding!

I did the 4x4 at tremblant last year and got a ton of boarding in...all the way from hamilton...so I'd be super excited to do it again now that I'm living closer.

I would totally be up for helping to organize that with the first years, if needed!

Suzanne

• 3 weeks later...
Guest UOMeds06

Suzie,

So it turns out that we're in the same mentorship group!

So I've received my renewal information from Tremblant and the unlimited seasons pass this year has come DOWN in price!! For $249, you get an unlimited student 4X4 pass...any takers? I'll pass around a list in class after October 3rd.

UOMeds06

Archived