Premed 101 Forums

Deadline is January 15, Graduating Dec 13, can I still apply?

Edge

The deadline for students applying with university degrees is usually January 15 of a given year. I'll probably finish university on Dec 13 (not sure if my marks with be in, in time) My question is, if I apply, will I still qualify or will I be disqualified?

I don't understand why you think you would be disqualified. What for?

Admissions for a given year is usually opened on Sept 15 for Quebec residents with a bachelors degree. they have until January 15 to apply.

Because I project that I wil obtain my bachelors on the Dec 13, I theoretically am in a grey zone because the condition is that I have my bachelors by the time I apply. If I apply near the deadline, in theory I would have completed my program, the grey zone is the it might take time for the bureaucratic side of the degree to kick in (eg. recognizing and granting the degree etc.)

Admissions for a given year is usually opened on Sept 15 for Quebec residents with a bachelors degree. they have until January 15 to apply.

Because I project that I wil obtain my bachelors on the Dec 13, I theoretically am in a grey zone because the condition is that I have my bachelors by the time I apply. If I apply near the deadline, in theory I would have completed my program, the grey zone is the it might take time for the bureaucratic side of the degree to kick in (eg. recognizing and granting the degree etc.)

Most people apply the year that they will graduate. I applied in Sept-Jan when I only graduated in May.

There is no issue

Archived