Premed 101 Forums

Sep 1st reservation

Guest MED07

Hi guys,

I made the reservation for about 20-22 people at Tucker for september 1st at 7:00 Pm. The girl who I talked with said that 15% is included on the price for the tip (just to let you know). by now we are 18, but if anybody else is interested, just let me know so that I can make the necessary arrangements.

Tucker is at 61 York street (down town Ottawa, market).

The reservation is under "Mojgan" (my name;) )

see ya all,

Med07

1-med07

2-mollybear

3-Wassabi

4-lsaville

5-misstrotteuse

6-tanya24

7-tappety tap

8-shahenshah

9-mish80

10-mycB

11-g22g

12-boyshort

13-md07can

14-'my roomate'

15-'my neighbor'

16-'my roomate's friend' (tentative)

17-uottawa (tentative)

18-screem007

Hi asnoa,

I will add you to the list, no problem :)

Any one else who wants to come to Tucker just has to give me his/her name and I will add him/her. See ya on monday:rollin

Med07

Guest mish80

Hi Tanya,

The restaurant doesn't have its own parking lot, so you will have to park somewhere on the street. I don't know if you know, but parking meters are off after 6 pm, so you can pretty much park anywhere without paying. If not, there are several paid parking lots.

Hope this helps,

Misha

Guest boyshort

Sorry to dissapoint ya all, but I just got a last minute request from my sister to help her move to Queen's on Sept 1st >:

Am not sure if I will make it there, but will definitively try...hope to see you all there:p

Guest mish80

Hi everyone,

just to touch base one last time before tomorrow.

As I mentioned earlier, I can give a ride to at least 3-4 people, especially if you live further from downtown.

If anyone is interested, you can e-mail me your contacts at misha_marovac@hotmail.com. I will then contact you accordingly.

Hope everyone is enjoying this labour weekend and I look forward to meeting you all soon.

Cheers,

Misha

P.S. I think our reservation is for enough people, so I am probably going to bring one more person. Hope that's OK.

Archived