Premed 101 Forums

FYI 2010 Application Deadline!

Two quick questions for ya:

That application deadline is just for the first online part with essentially just our basic info, right? No need to panic about the essay/ECs/LOR just yet?

Also, on that online application, it says "Years previously applied to medicine". I previously applied to Ottawa, but never to Dal, should I put anything here?

Two quick questions for ya:

That application deadline is just for the first online part with essentially just our basic info, right? No need to panic about the essay/ECs/LOR just yet?

Also, on that online application, it says "Years previously applied to medicine". I previously applied to Ottawa, but never to Dal, should I put anything here?

I did not start an application cycle for this year, but I thought the first application had required essay, ecs, and people you are going to use for lor if u get an interview. Considering dal is going to do interviews in the fall (instead of winter like most other schools in canada), I would think they would need that information.

edit: I guess their website states that Sept 1, 2010 is the Deadline to submit transcripts, supplementary information and personal essays. Transcripts must be received in the Admissions & Student Affairs Office by this date.

For that I would feel safe to not say that you applied before to dal.

• 2 weeks later...

As P.S./Essay writing is in bloom, I thought it would be a good idea for us to have one spot where the helpers and those in need can let the forum know of their willingness and need - regardless of which particular med school may be involved.

So, please guys and gals, leave your names and willingness/needs in this thread. :P

MMI Package:

Archived