Premed 101 Forums

Dartmouth Medical school

Hi i'm a Canadian citizen applying to US medical schools for the first time this year. I am in the process of doing my secondary application for Dartmouth Medical school. i noticed this statement on the application:

5. If you have identified yourself to AMCAS as a citizen of a country other than the United States AND a US Permanent Resident, you are required to mail a copy of your Alien Registration card ('green card') to the Office of Admissions. Until the copy is received, your file will not be considered complete.

i thought the green card is the same as US permanent resident card. if not, how can i apply for one and how long will that take? :confused:

Hi i'm a Canadian citizen applying to US medical schools for the first time this year. I am in the process of doing my secondary application for Dartmouth Medical school. i noticed this statement on the application:

5. If you have identified yourself to AMCAS as a citizen of a country other than the United States AND a US Permanent Resident, you are required to mail a copy of your Alien Registration card ('green card') to the Office of Admissions. Until the copy is received, your file will not be considered complete.

i thought the green card is the same as US permanent resident card. if not, how can i apply for one and how long will that take? :confused:

The US permanent resident card = green card

Archived