Premed 101 Forums

End-of-year marks

Guest misagh

Hello everyone,

Just a quick question: If we are still being considered by the U of O after our interview, we have to send our current year marks to the school, right? And if so, are they looking that our marks do not fall below the cut-off? Are they just wanting us to pass?

And is it possible that they withdraw the offer of admission if your marks fall below the cut-off/passing point?

Not to say that I'm going to skip classes for the rest of the year, just wondering...

Last year I sent out my final marks for the year after getting in (or if you are in the waiting list the marks so they keep you in the list). They do not ask you for your current grades. I seem to recall that they want you to maintain a certain average but it does not matter if you fall below the cut off.

• 1 month later...
Guest wassabi101

Great to hear..... I got a horrible grade last semester that caused me lots of sleepless nights thinking about how it could affect me post-interview :( .

It's one grade out of 10, and it's in my Master's, so overall it doesn't affect my GPA by much but still....it'll definately stand out :rolleyes

Anyone else with insight on this question?

Thanks

(by the way, this site, discovered yesterday quite by fluke, is absolutely amazing- thumbs up to all the moderators of the site!)

Archived