Premed 101 Forums

transfering from egypt to canada

OSOTOGARI

You would need to staryt all over again and your undergrad courses and grades would need to be assessed by WES. Then, not all med schools in Canada take international students and you would need to pay in tutition about $100,000 +. The only practical way is to become a Permanent Resident in Canada first and then start all over.

• 4 weeks later...
This is lie. Egyptian Doctors are well sought after. When you apply to residency program, every country gets 'Ethnicity Points'. If you are Egyptian, I believe you get '112.31 points' to help on your CaRMS score - might have to double check. If you don't believe me, look at the boost for First Nations.

If I was in your position, I would fly to Canada first, then figure it out once you speak in person to the Program Directors.

Only Canadian citizens can apply to CaRMS. You pick some pretty strange places to spend your life being a troll.

• 1 month later...

hi every one,

am going to immigrate to canada & become a permanent resident and I'm a dentist... i graduated since 2002 , so shall I start over studying in Canada ?? or I can do the NDEB only ??

and if i wanted to work as dental assistant untill i finish my NDEB,what should i do to work as dental assistant temporarily ?

wish to find a help here..

THANKS

Archived