Premed 101 Forums

EEEp transcripts

I ordered my transcripts to be sent a LONG time ago, I think early September, but I have enetered my grades in to the online app yet. However, I just read on the instructions part:

"You must complete the institution portion with Term Start and End Dates BEFORE sending any transcripts to the admissions office. This will allow you to verify online when we have received your transcripts. Other mandatory fields on this page can be completed later, but you will not be able to add any courses to your transcript record until they are complete. "

Does this mean that by previous transcripts sent are no good? and I have to resend my transcripts? I'm a little confused. I'm a little worried now because it's already the 3rd of October.

input?

I ordered my transcripts to be sent a LONG time ago, I think early September, but I have enetered my grades in to the online app yet. However, I just read on the instructions part:

"You must complete the institution portion with Term Start and End Dates BEFORE sending any transcripts to the admissions office. This will allow you to verify online when we have received your transcripts. Other mandatory fields on this page can be completed later, but you will not be able to add any courses to your transcript record until they are complete. "

Does this mean that by previous transcripts sent are no good? and I have to resend my transcripts? I'm a little confused. I'm a little worried now because it's already the 3rd of October.

input?

Call the admissions office and leave a message.

Worse comes to worse you have to resend your transcripts. So courier them so they reach the next day.

- Lupe

Archived