Premed 101 Forums

Template for this subforum

Hai guise

I am a (alcoholic/minority/lazy) (mother/unemployed/overeducated) person wanting to be doctor. I spent tens of thousands of dollars of public money to get my professional degree in (nursing/physiotherapy/dental hygienist/plumber) and I just realized that I want to show my appreciation by (not working/spending more public money). I know I haven't been paying attention to my (grades/life/work/husband/wife/dog) and I haven't done any extracurriculars. I was hoping that medical schools would overlook my poor grades, lack of motivation, no personality, bad MCAT and admit me because of (political correctness/pity). I was prom queen in 1988 do you think that will help make up for my shortcomings? I also open doors for old people once in a while.

I wanted to apply to (McMaster/Toronto/UBC) and was wondering if they would take exactly 3 best credits from my first semester, 6 credits from my third semester, 4.5 credits from my CO-OP, 3 credits from my summer courses, 6 credits from my continuing education and drop all of the other requirements so that I can get the GPA minimum of 3.0 [JACKPOT!]. I am too good to go to lowly schools like Saskatchewan and don't want to leave my (husband/wife/children/hamster) so I need to be close.

Someone tell me that it is worth applying even if it isn't because otherwise I will feel bad.

Any suggestions? (but only ones I want to hear)

Archived