Premed 101 Forums

confused about academic requirement courses

Most schools will say they need x amount of courses in biochemistry, or physiology or 1 full year of english. This is true for medical and dental schools. However, HOW DO THEY COSNIDER THIS? iS IT SIMPLE A PASS OR FAILED ? If my lowest grades are in those courses then are they not eligable to be dropped even thuogh they will be in my lowest year?

And since I was plannign to do a second degree since my first does not contain high enough GPA, am I forced to transfer credits (and thus grades for each credit) to my second porgram even though the marks are really bad? what is the point in doing a second degree if I have to carry forward some of those bad marks... ugh i feel so hopeless.

Im completing a Life science hon degree at mac and i am slowly but surely raising my grades, to me the skys the limit but of course everyone is different and to get better and better I need time and practise. If the answer to the above questions is yes then i would assume I would have to enroll in a second undergrad program which does not require "biology" or these kinds of courses, so id have to choose something like ...?? Im not sure ,

Any help is appreciated really, thanks for reading if you did

Archived