• Toronto
    • Western
    • UBC
    • Alberta
    • Calgary
    • Sask
    • Manitoba
    • Mac

I haven't heard from: MUN, Dal, Alberta, Manitoba. And from the people I've spoken to it sounds like they haven't sent them yet.

Ive heard from: (all by email) UBC, Calgary, Sask, Ottawa, McGill, McMaster, UWO, Toronto.

... And a big fat rejection from Queens

if anyone hears from the maritimes or Winnipeg/Alberta, post! I'm sure some others among the 2500 views could contribute...

has anyone confirmed their interview time for uoft yet?? i sent my preferences, but no response yet :S

it would really suck if the only spot that uoft gives me conflicts with my interviews at the other schools!:eek:

http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2011&month=3&date=7&hrs=12&ts=24&tz=local&min=00&sec=0〈=en&show=dhms&mode=t&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Countdown%20To

haha

(edit: Dal is out also)

Dalhousie interview invites went out nearly a week ago by email. Also, haven't heard from Alberta, Winnipeg or Memorial. With the Western schools (aside from UBC) it looks as though there is going to be conflicts in terms of not enough days to interview at all of them. What have people done about this in the past if you get offers to Manitoba, Sask, Calgary and Alberta?

Hi all,

I appreciate everyone sharing news about interviews. Took a lot of the guessing and waiting anxiety out of the equation.

Here are the schools, dates of email, and results I've heard from:

1. Sask, Dec 6th, interview

2. McGill, Dec 9th, interview

3. Queen's, Dec 14th, interview

4. UBC, Dec 15th, interview

5. McMaster, Dec 16th, interview

6. Calgary, Dec 16th, interview

7. Dalhousie, Dec 17th, interview

8. Toronto, Dec 17th, rejection

9. Western, Dec 20th, interview

10. Ottawa, Dec 22nd, interview

I can't comment on the french schools since I didn't apply, but MUN, Alberta, and Manitoba, to the best of my knowledge, haven't sent any invites yet. I believe MUN and Manitoba sent their invites early Jan. last year.

Best of luck to everyone and happy holidays.

am i correct in deducing that a majority of people have been invited to the majority of schools? i wonder if there's less competition this year compared to last year. i know at my school that the number of applicants dropped by half. plus there are more spots to fill.

here's hoping we all get in!!!

I've gotten a couple rejections, but otherwise have been getting invites everywhere in the english language world. I am concerned about tight scheduling for Manitoba and Alberta since I'm already encountering problems with Calgary and Saskatoon. There seems to be plenty of time to interview in Eastern Canada but the West.. not so much. At any rate, I'm not even sure what a reasonable number of interviews to be going to is. I initially thought I'd be comfortable with 8 or so. Does that seem reasonable ? Does anyone know the average number of interviews that radiology hopefuls attend? Good luck to everyone; like the last poster, I really do want to see people succeed!

i got 10. a friend (not on here) got 8 as well. neither of us are particularly strong applicants compared to the people in the upper year class. (im a late convert to rads.) to be honest, i see this as a good sign, meaning that there are less applicants to choose from. thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived