Premed 101 Forums

Surgical Interviews

• 2 weeks later...
Also, are rejections being sent out? Or should you just assume that you were rejected if you haven't heard anything?

Some schools send out both invites and rejections, others only send out invites. Check the Carms program directory for specifics.

For the programs that have already been mentioned here, I'm pretty sure if you haven't gotten an invite, it's a 'no go'...sadly.

Some schools send out both invites and rejections, others only send out invites. Check the Carms program directory for specifics.

For the programs that have already been mentioned here, I'm pretty sure if you haven't gotten an invite, it's a 'no go'...sadly.

Is it different for IMGs??

Dont think so, i have heard of similar experiences from friends albeit applying to different specialties. It could be that it takes some time for them to sebd the personal invites , that they send imvites on a semi- rolling basis, or that someone refused the invite

Either way congrats!

Red

For all the lurkers i guess, let us know when you hear back busty so others can gauge

Again with almost 2000 views it would be good to hear about other peoples experiences. Also feel free to share any info about the interviews that you may know.....ranging from roughly the number of interview invites to formats etc...

Red

Archived