Premed 101 Forums

Internal Medicine Interviews

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the Internal Medicine CaRMS Interview system. I just got an email with access to a website with a list of Universities who have offered me interview invites, but was wondering if this is a comprehensive list or if some programs dont participate in this online system. I havent heard from Ottawa either way, and am wondering if the fact that their not on this list means I wasnt offered an interview with them?

What do people think?

Thank you!

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me about the Internal Medicine CaRMS Interview system. I just got an email with access to a website with a list of Universities who have offered me interview invites, but was wondering if this is a comprehensive list or if some programs dont participate in this online system. I havent heard from Ottawa either way, and am wondering if the fact that their not on this list means I wasnt offered an interview with them?

What do people think?

Thank you!

If you look under "Interviews" for the Dalhousie Internal Medicine program description on the CaRMS site, it looks like all the internal medicine programs nationwide use this online interview system to book interviews.

As per the email we've received, any interviews we will/have received will already be posted on the site and email invites from the school tomorrow will be just a formality really.

no word from ottawa, so far i've interviews from mcgill, queens, calgary and uwo. i believe the site keeps updating with interview offers because mcgill was not there initially. lets just wait

good point, it might still be continuing to update.

I feel stupid, but I can't login to the system. This is the e-mail I received:

"...Welcome to Internal Medicine CaRMS Interview system.

To book your interviews with the participating universities please go to the following web site:

http://dom.lhsc.on.ca/carms

You will be prompted to enter your email address and password as follows:

Email Address: 'CaRMSEmail'

Password: 'Computer generated password'..."

I have no clue what the password should be (my CARMS account password doesn't work, neither does the term Computer generated password or the AWS token).

Any ideas?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived