Premed 101 Forums

Defree completed before July 31

Robin Hood

deadline for application, for submission of documentation (including transcripts) is an entirely other matter.

I would think 'completed' is synonymous with 'conferred', e.g., finish exams end of April and degree conferred upon you in May, June or July.

Merci! :)

So you shouldn't take any summer course.

mmm, interesting question. Let's say you take summer courses needed to complete your degree, which are completed by July 31st and the degree you have then earned is only conferred say in October.

I may well have misspoke as technically, you have met their requirements.

If this is your potential situation, why not email/speak with Dansereau and get it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. The devil is always in the details and don't rely upon our (or, my) assumptions which may not be accurate.

mmm, interesting question. Let's say you take summer courses needed to complete your degree, which are completed by July 31st and the degree you have then earned is only conferred say in October.

I may well have misspoke as technically, you have met their requirements.

If this is your potential situation, why not email/speak with Dansereau and get it straight from the horse's mouth so to speak. The devil is always in the details and don't rely upon our (or, my) assumptions which may not be accurate.

Merci! :)

10chars

Archived