Premed 101 Forums

Superbowl champs?

mattg

Who is going to win the superbowl?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is going to win the superbowl?

• New England
    • Pittsburgh
    • Baltimore
    • Kansas City
    • Indy
    • New Orleans
    • Chicago
    • Atlanta
    • Philadelphia
    • Green Bay

if Pitts wins, I win 7.5K:D

i definitely think it's gonna be an AFC team... either pitts, NE, or Bal

note: i didn't include Jets or Seattle because there's a max of 10 options, plus they both have absolutely no chance... the fact Seattle is even in is a joke

note: i didn't include Jets or Seattle because there's a max of 10 options, plus they both have absolutely no chance... the fact Seattle is even in is a joke

I think you better take back that comment ;) Seahawks take out the defending champs!!! :D

no team coached by pete carroll is a joke :D , i loved his post game, we believed we were gonna win all week!!! ****in rights

Lol. Maybe you should have left off the Saints and Colts. Nailbitter ending for the Jets last night.

Anyway, I voted for Atlanta. I don't know, but I think they could win.

if he does :(

I don't actually think it will happen lol.. Just hoping haha...

If Pittsburgh ends up playing New England I think the Steelers will beat them. The last game they played, the Steelers didn't even show up but still ended up making the game somewhat close...

the second akers miss was terrible... reid was a pussy on that fourth and one in the third, and Vick shouldn't of rushed the last play either, should have spiked it, and drew up a game plan... lets also not forget that offside that with 3 minutes left that gave st louis an extra set of downs... that would have left the eagles with a time out... oi

Akers chokes twice at home, such a disappointing loss. I guess its all Steelers now!

seattle's going to win the superbowl, no joke

I don't actually think it will happen lol.. Just hoping haha...

If Pittsburgh ends up playing New England I think the Steelers will beat them. The last game they played, the Steelers didn't even show up but still ended up making the game somewhat close...

seattle's going to win the superbowl, no joke

if they do, i'm gonna kill myself... i was seriously on the verge of laying down $500 on them to win the superbowl... likely throwing it away, but if they came through with a miracle, that's $50k (100 to 1 odds)... it would feel like having lost a winning 50k lottery ticket

Thoughts for next weekend games?

Personally I think Steelers (and I'm not a Steelers fan) will win over the Ravens, based on the reg-season. And Pats are going all the way :D

Packers vs. Falcons, gonna be a close one and good one! Still thinking this one through...

I think Bears for the Sunday match!

Archived