Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites--time?

Yeah- last year it was right before Reading Week, so it will be probably similar this year. Still a few more weeks before the real stress hits (and I start checking my e-mail 50 times a day:o)

it has to be sooner than that since interviews are on the weekend of feb. 26/27 and reading week is feb 21-25.

I will guess that we will hear on feb 2...

it has to be sooner than that since interviews are on the weekend of feb. 26/27 and reading week is feb 21-25.

I will guess that we will hear on feb 2...

My bet is that it will be released in late January aka next week or Monday the 31st at the latest. I feel like Calgary is on top of its game unlike some other schools (cough cough Queens). They probably said early February because they want to allow for a longer than normal evaluation period just in case. I feel that they will be done before their set deadline.

Why?

Also can Someone answer my question about giving choices for innvite date? I have interview manitoba around same time i think

I mean no offense, but is it worth spending the money to go do the interview? Plane tickets are a lot of money.

You are obviously very smart and a very hard worker, but I don't think medical schools will accept someone who is not able to communicate well in one of Canada's official languages.

Archived