Premed 101 Forums

Waiting...

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, since I called last time... I`d say it`s somebody else`s turn.

I think that is fair as you have no gain from this :o Also, is your keyboard is doing that weird mode where "/" turns into "é" and ' into `? If so, hold down Shift and Ctrl at the same time, and it'll go back to normal.

I called late last week. Never updated you guys (I'm cold hearted!!!). Carolyn was sick (:() for a little while, so I assume that's what caused the delay. I hope she's back and in good health now!

So... who's next up?

I'll call if no one hears anything by Wednesday.

I think that is fair as you have no gain from this :o Also, is your keyboard is doing that weird mode where "/" turns into "é" and ' into `? If so, hold down Shift and Ctrl at the same time, and it'll go back to normal.

yeah, I noticed that on the apostrophe... it's my laptop at home. i'll have to fix it later tonight.

thanks brudder

At this point, I wouldn't mind waiting until the first week of May when we hear from Ontario... or at least a deposit date that's later than May 5th...could save some of us some money maybe (probably not me, but someone on here...)? Just trying to find a silver lining!

Haven't been on here in a bit -- when I saw the activity in this thread my heart beat sped up justtt a bit, only to find that no one has heard. :(

This is going to be the longest "waiting" thread in pm101 history :D

At over 800, it's already, by far, the longest thread on the Dal forums. As far as I can tell, the only threads on the entire forums that beat it are the WED threads (I/II) with 22012 replies and 18401 posts, respectively. Also is the 6 word story about life thread, with 1079 posts.

Good show, DalMed 2015 :P.

Archived