Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Post-Interview fun

Oly

Sounds good, how are we doing on the transpotation? As a out of towner I really don't know the logistics that would go behind this trip. I'd be happy to pitch in gas money or take public transit with a little guidance

Hurray! This will be really fun if it works out!

I can drive - my boyfriend is going to come, too, so gas split 3 ways would probably cost you about $15 or so. We both have discount cards for Lake Louise, so if you're happy going there, that would probably be our preference :) Louise is a great hill and a really beautiful location, especially if the visibility is good!

We can sort out the details later - why don't you PM me your email address and we can work out where we'll pick you up from and when, etc. If you're staying near the University, we'd probably be looking at a 7 AM departure (which should be easy for you since you'll still be on Central time!).

Anyone else who wants to join is welcome to meet up with us at Lake Louise! We don't have any room in our car for anyone else, unfortunately. It'll be fun to unwind before the interview weekend!

mm88, come skiing with me, bobs and her significant other lol.

I was going to book a whole week of skiing/snowboarding since the resorts in/around Banff were all on sale through Expedia a couple of weeks ago.

But I can't :( knee is still out of commission, walking still hurts, so I'll just wander/hobble around Calgary and do touristy things.

Archived