Premed 101 Forums

Who in Ontario wrote the mcat today?

Guest etheriel

Guest etheriel

Just wondering which testing centres were still open...so far I don't know of anyone who wrote the mcat today yet.

Also, any word on when the rescheduling would be?

Guest FrenchyMed

I'm in Ottawa.

I wrote today.

Thank God it's over!!! :rollin

Over 200 people were writing at Ottawa U today.

Good luck for those who are still waiting to take the exam.

Let us know when you will be re-scheduled.

I'll send you positive brain waves!

FrenchyMed - totally pooped :x

Guest premed81

I wrote today in Toronto. It was the most tiring day of my life. I had a lot of energy and brain power for the morning session and even for the wristing sample in the afternoon, but by the biology section, I was really drained. I also found that my biology section was the toughest out of all my sections, so that didn't help considering I was getting worn out. Anyhow, I am glad it's over. Now it's the painful wait for the results.

Guest etheriel

premed81, did you write at the hotel downtown or U of T? I had thought Toronto wasn't doing it because not all the power was up today. Anyway, congratulations to those of you who got it done and over with! I"m sure you all did extremely well!! :)

Guest physiology

Wrote in Vancouver - it was "okay" - I thought the bio section was the hardest, and I'm not feeling too great about one of my essays.

I had test version "CT"

Verbal - passages on oyster-dropping by birds, geographical voting,

Bio - photoreceptors in fruit flies and how mutations cause this and that.

Anyways, that's how it went. I'm glad it's over. I just feel really physically and mentally exhausted (the latter is definitely worse).

Archived