Final Acceptance Notices

new user name

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I am!!!:confused:

Some days I start daydreaming about what would happen if I get accepted

LOL. If you get accepted, you'll be ecstatic for the rest of the summer, very happy for the first few months of med1, and then reality sets in after and you go back to networking, researching, getting references, etc. for residency. ;)

GL! :)

me too, i feel so stressed out about a final decision. Also, i find that at a first glance the majority of aplicants (in my interview group) were well rounded, friendly, interesting to talk. it's hard to imagine on which criteria they will distinguish between us

Gah! I'm freaking out/trying to resist planning 4 years in Montreal pretty much on a daily basis. It's hard not to replay everything that happened during the MMIs and think about what you could have said or done differently.

And I totally agree with Eva1987, I really couldn't pick out any 'duds' on the 22nd am interview....so I guess the waiting game continues.

me too I was in 22 pm..If it was up to me, I would take almost everyone. I felt that the majority of people come with different life experiece, certainly beyond lab research and general volunteering. And at least we know that who ever gets in really deserves it (at least from 22nd pm pool)

wow. it's been 2 weeks! 1 more week to go (how do you guys know it'll come out on the Friday though?)

That's what we were told at the interview (not that I'd complain if we found out this Friday instead).

I'm guessing we'll all get e-mails at 5pm EST, similar to the interview invites.

so what's the verdict on when we find out? do you really think it could be this friday? I definitely interpreted it as being the 18th. either way it's nice of mcgill to let us know almost 2 entire months before most other schools in canada :)

Archived