Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread

Hey Guys,

I got offered a spot today, too.

I have yet to make a move on it - but I will likely decide by the end of the day.

I have also been offered at U of T (see you there, maybe Andie!) and am still waiting on UBC on Friday. I need to make some serious charts....

Just thought I'd let you know that it's moving! :)

Hey Guys,

I got offered a spot today, too.

I have yet to make a move on it - but I will likely decide by the end of the day.

I have also been offered at U of T (see you there, maybe Andie!) and am still waiting on UBC on Friday. I need to make some serious charts....

Just thought I'd let you know that it's moving! :)

You should see the lists I've made, the more I make, the more confused I get!

I'm a little surprised that they are only giving you a day - you would think they would at least wait until the west coast acceptances come out on Friday! That might be worth bringing up with them if you are waiting to hear from those schools, you might be able to stall until the end of the week.

I'm a little surprised that they are only giving you a day - you would think they would at least wait until the west coast acceptances come out on Friday! That might be worth bringing up with them if you are waiting to hear from those schools, you might be able to stall until the end of the week.

yup... that's the way the cookie crumbles though, I guess! gah..

I gave Dal a call today and if your on the WL you can get your score breakdown. I got mine today (you need to make an appointment with Carolyn for Dr. Sutton) doesn't mean too much since I don't know where the WL is at or will go to but it was nice to see strengths and weaknesses. PM me if you have gotten your score too and want to see where we stand.

Archived