Premed 101 Forums

panel interview practice

neuronix

Wish I could join you folks (I need all the practice I can get!) but I am stuck in rainy California.

Your best bet is to determine a common spot that all of you can access. Last year, I did some mocks with people (one person came from as far as Markham) and we met up at a Second Cup along the subway route that everyone could access easily. Might want to IM people and exchange phone numbers. Hope you guys are able to meet up because mocks are really useful.

That is a bit far for me, since I am coming from Mississauga.

It is going to be impossible to coordinate every single person to be perfectly honest.

I just assumed St. George campus would be the best bet since we said Toronto (but I could be wrong).

I know there is a giant study room in Gerstein that is pretty sweet and would fit all of us. It's first come first serve, so we could potentially just get there on Saturday as soon as the library opens (9am) and use it for however long we want.

Does that work?

That is a bit far for me, since I am coming from Mississauga.

It is going to be impossible to coordinate every single person to be perfectly honest.

I just assumed St. George campus would be the best bet since we said Toronto (but I could be wrong).

I know there is a giant study room in Gerstein that is pretty sweet and would fit all of us. It's first come first serve, so we could potentially just get there on Saturday as soon as the library opens (9am) and use it for however long we want.

Does that work?

That works great for me!

I understand that a lot of you are interested but could I get some CONFIRMATIONS. That way I don't end up being by myself this Saturday (March 19th) at 9am at UTSG (Gerstein)

I know that 'thirty6ix' is in.

Is there anyone else that is 100% down?

We can just exchange numbers after you guys confirm!

I understand that a lot of you are interested but could I get some CONFIRMATIONS. That way I don't end up being by myself this Saturday (March 19th) at 9am at UTSG (Gerstein)

I know that 'thirty6ix' is in.

Is there anyone else that is 100% down?

We can just exchange numbers after you guys confirm!

iam in for sure.

Forgot to mention, bring questions, questions and more questions.

Personal questions, healthcare questions, ethics questions, random questions etc.

I was thinking we could go over challenging ethical questions as a group to get warmed up, then just break up into smaller groups and conduct panel style interviews.

Archived