Premed 101 Forums

confrontational interviewers?

Mine were quite nice. They were just trying to learn more about me, not trying to make me slip up or see if what I was saying was completely congruent with my application. I don't feel I did great in this interview, but it was not the interviewers fault, just mine! It was a good experience.

totally agreed. Maybe they've decided to switch from mean to nice panels this year. My interviewers did a good job listening, and were friendly for the most part, but they also challenged me for some of my answers. I guess we'll find out soon enough (ie in a month and a bit :P ). Best of luck to those interviewing next week!

totally agreed. Maybe they've decided to switch from mean to nice panels this year. My interviewers did a good job listening, and were friendly for the most part, but they also challenged me for some of my answers. I guess we'll find out soon enough (ie in a month and a bit :P ). Best of luck to those interviewing next week!

40 Days!!! Woot!

Ontario is disclosing result a bit earlier than other provinces this year. I wonder if that will negatively affect us...

It shouldn't. I believe that Ontario is giving a longer time period to accept offers etc, so that they will then overlap with the West release dates, and we should all be fine :D

Archived